Your contracting party for all orders placed under this online offer is Stadium Sàrl, represented by Renato Lombardi (CEO), avenue de Rhodanie 53, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland (registration in the commercial register in the canton of Vaud at CHE-162.284.516) and hereinafter called Stadium.
All stadium deliveries to the customer are made on the basis of these general conditions of sale and delivery. These are the basis of all offers and agreements between Stadium and the client and are considered to be accepted for the duration of the entire business relationship. Contrary or divergent conditions of the buyer are only mandatory if Stadium has accepted them in writing.
(2) Only the customer is responsible for the articles and designs he requests via the personalization tool. Stadium explicitly declares that it does not endorse the content specifically requested by the customer insofar as it does not comply with the regulations of these GTC.
Conclusion of the contract:
(1) The "offers" which appear on the website represent an invitation to the customer without obligation to order from Stadium.
(2) By sending the completed order form on the internet, the customer undertakes to conclude a sales contract or a business contract. Before the final sending, the customer has the possibility to check the conformity of his data on an overview page and, if necessary, to correct them. The following languages are currently available for ordering: French.
Thereafter, Stadium sends an order confirmation to the customer by e-mail and checks the legal and effective feasibility of the offer, in particular the possible infringement of the protected rights of third parties. This order confirmation does not represent acceptance of the offer, but must only inform the customer that Stadium has received their order.
The contract is only concluded when Stadium ships the ordered product to customers.
(3) It is not possible for Stadium, as a platform supplier, to check all the printed patterns drawn by customers or online merchants beforehand for possible violations of the law. Stadium reserves the right to refuse orders placed within the legal time limit for receipt if it becomes aware of or there is a suspicion, as part of the order process, that third party rights or legal provisions are infringed by a printed reason.
(4) The contract is concluded subject to punctual and complete delivery. This reservation is not valid in the event of last minute difficulties in delivery or if Stadium is not responsible for non-delivery, in particular if Stadium fails to carry out a congruent cover operation. The customer is immediately informed of the unavailability of the service. The consideration will be reimbursed if it has been provided by the client.